Tags and filters
Search results5 item(s) found Sort by
Publishing date:April 4, 2019
51st GSA Administrative Board meeting Galileo nears 100-million-user mark. Marseille to host European Space Solutions Conference from 4 to 6 December 2018
Publishing date:February 1, 2018
Galileo programme governance Jean-Yves Le Gall re-elected unanimously as Chair of GSA Administrative Board
Publishing date:March 21, 2018
The Administrative Board of GSA, the European GNSS1 Agency, met for its 52nd session on Wednesday 21 March at the agency’s headquarters in Prague. On this occasion, Jean-Yves Le Gall, CNES President and French interministerial coordinator for European satellite navigation programmes, was re-elected unanimously as the Board’s chair.
60th anniversary of Treaty of Rome CNES at the High Level Conference on Space Policy for EU Integration
Publishing date:June 15, 2017
Thursday 15 June, on the occasion of the commemoration of the 60th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome, CNES was at the High Level Conference on Space Policy for EU Integration organized in Rome by the European Commission. The agency’s President Jean-Yves Le Gall took part in the round table on “Space at the Service of European Citizens”.
- Press Release (5) Apply Press Release filter
- Treaty of Rome (1) Apply Treaty of Rome filter
- GALILEO (4) Apply GALILEO filter
- Copernicus (1) Apply Copernicus filter
- GNSS (2) Apply GNSS filter
- EGNOS Remove EGNOS filter EGNOS
- GSA (3) Apply GSA filter
- Valerie Fedeli (1) Apply Valerie Fedeli filter
- Jan Wörner (1) Apply Jan Wörner filter
- Jean-Yves Le Gall (1) Apply Jean-Yves Le Gall filter
Publishing date:September 10, 2015
CNES and GSA, the European GNSS Agency, have signed a partnership agreement regarding GSA’s request to member states to establish an EGNOS Service Performance Monitoring Support network (SPMS).