Tags and filters
Search results4 item(s) found Sort by
Publishing date:November 24, 2011
The European Space Agency (ESA) succeeded in making contact with the Russian spacecraft stuck in Earth orbit on Tuesday 22 November, reviving hopes that the mission might be saved.
Publishing date:August 15, 2011
The Russian launcher orbited the first 2 operational satellites of the future European Galileo navigation system Friday 21 October.
- Soyuz (1) Apply Soyuz filter
- Guiana (1) Apply Guiana filter
- Centre spatial guyanais (1) Apply Centre spatial guyanais filter
- Csg (1) Apply Csg filter
- GALILEO (1) Apply GALILEO filter
- Iov (1) Apply Iov filter
- Fregat Remove Fregat filter Fregat
- 3 stage (1) Apply 3 stage filter
- Flight (1) Apply Flight filter
Publishing date:November 9, 2011
The Russian probe failed to achieve its intended Mars trajectory a few hours after lifting off from the Baikonur Cosmodrome on Tuesday at 21:16 CET. The Russian space agency Roscosmos has 3 days to fix the problem.
Publishing date:November 16, 2011
The Russian spacecraft has so far failed to set a course for Mars and could re-enter Earth’s atmosphere early in January if engineers are unable to regain control of it.