Tags and filters
Search results3 item(s) found Sort by
Publishing date:December 2, 2008
The 3rd exobiology experiment devised by the LISA laboratory in Créteil, France, supported by CNES, lifted off on board a Russian Soyuz launcher on 26 November. Called AMINO, it aims to study the viability of certain organic molecules in space, like for example those found in comets.
Publishing date:January 14, 2009
The AMINO exobiology experiment supported by CNES was scheduled to be installed on the Russian module of the ISS on 23 December, but the EVA astronauts doing the job had to back-track after a last-minute electrical hitch.
Publishing date:August 2, 2010
The UVolution photochemistry experiment has delivered its 1st results. Certain organic molecules would be degraded by the Sun’s UV rays in space.
- Hervé cottin Remove Hervé cottin filter Hervé cottin
- Mars (1) Apply Mars filter
- Organic (1) Apply Organic filter
- Matter (1) Apply Matter filter
- Carboxylic acid (1) Apply Carboxylic acid filter
- Uvolution (3) Apply Uvolution filter
- Foton (1) Apply Foton filter
- Biopan (1) Apply Biopan filter
- LISA (1) Apply LISA filter
- Cnrs (1) Apply Cnrs filter