Tags and filters
Search results7 item(s) found Sort by
Publishing date:February 1, 2021
CNES President Jean-Yves Le Gall took part in the 43rd COSPAR Scientific Assembly being held in Sydney, Australia, and virtually from 28 January to 4 February. Formed in 1958, COSPAR (Committee on Space Research) is an international organization charged with promoting space research and a forum for advancing science and engineering. CNES’s President addressed the event during the space agency leaders’ round table session on ‘Connecting Space Research for Global Impact’.
Type of content :
Publishing date:July 15, 2010
Every two years, the CNES produces an activities report to COSPAR (Committee on Space Research).
Type of content :
Publishing date:August 1, 2008
Every 2 years, CNES’s COSPAR report reviews advances in space science research. The latest report was given to attendees at the 37th COSPAR Scientific Assembly held in Montreal, Canada, 13-20 July. It is also available for download (see links).
- Cospar (1) Apply Cospar filter
- COSPAR Remove COSPAR filter COSPAR
- Cnes (1) Apply Cnes filter
- Richard bonneville (1) Apply Richard bonneville filter
- Corot (1) Apply Corot filter
- Calipso (1) Apply Calipso filter
- Mars express (1) Apply Mars express filter
- Venus express (1) Apply Venus express filter
- Cassini (1) Apply Cassini filter
- Huygens (1) Apply Huygens filter
- Soho (1) Apply Soho filter
- Cluster (1) Apply Cluster filter
- XMM (1) Apply XMM filter
- Integral (1) Apply Integral filter
- Stardust (1) Apply Stardust filter
- Gravity (2) Apply Gravity filter
- A 300 (1) Apply A 300 filter
- Zéro-G (1) Apply Zéro-G filter
- Archive (1) Apply Archive filter
Publishing date:November 4, 2019
CNES President Jean-Yves Le Gall was at the 4th COSPAR symposium that is taking place in Herzliya, Israel, from Monday 4 to Friday 8 November on the theme of “Small Satellites for Sustainable Science and Development”. Formed in 1958, COSPAR (Committee on Space Research) is an international organization charged with promoting space research. It serves chiefly as a forum for information exchange, preparation of scientific and technical standards, and the presentation and publication of scientific papers in the field of space research. It organizes its symposium on a theme of international interest every two years.
Publishing date:July 16, 2018
Publishing date:September 18, 2017
Publishing date:May 18, 2016
Alexandre Couhert, an engineer working in the orbit determination department at the Toulouse Space Centre, has received a COSPAR Outstanding Paper Award for Young Scientists for his paper Towards the 1 mm/y stability of the radial orbit error at regional scales published recently in the journal Advances in Space Research.