Tags and filters
Search results4 item(s) found Sort by
Publishing date:July 28, 2010
The CNES microsatellite has delivered a 1st image of the Sun. Teams on the ground will use this image to make final adjustments before the science mission begins.
Publishing date:June 10, 2010
11 june 2010 South Africa is hosting the FIFA World Cup from 11 June to 11 July, the first on the African continent. To mark the occasion, Spot Image is taking the high ground to present the 10 venues where matches will be played, including the 1st match at Cape Town stadium where Uruguay and France are facing each other today.
- World cup (1) Apply World cup filter
- Spot (2) Apply Spot filter
- Image Remove Image filter Image
- Green point stadium (1) Apply Green point stadium filter
- Satellite (1) Apply Satellite filter
- Kompsat 2 (1) Apply Kompsat 2 filter
- PLEIADES (1) Apply PLEIADES filter
- Wallpaper (1) Apply Wallpaper filter
- Goodies (1) Apply Goodies filter
- Fifa (1) Apply Fifa filter
Publishing date:December 27, 2006
After stabilizing the boresight in fine-pointing mode, using the instrument as a super star tracker, teams at CNES and French national scientific research centre CNRS have acquired the 1st images on COROT’s exoplanet channel.
Publishing date:April 6, 2011
The SPOT satellites, conceived and designed by CNES engineers, are celebrating 25 years in service. During their career, three generations of satellites have brought users an ever-more-precise and complete picture of Earth.